Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tent tales


Well, Daddy was getting ready to go to the Grand Canyon, and he wanted to set up his tent in the back yard to test it out. I had a hard time understanding this thing. When I don't understand something, I sit very tall and use my ponderer and try to figger out what's going on. This time I waited a while, and then got braver and went out to see it with Daddy. He let me go inside a little bit but it was pretty hot out there so I didn't stay long.

Daddy and Dave are going to hike a long ways and carry their food and tent. Mom and I are going to drop them off and pick them up at the end. I've never been on such a long car ride, so I hope I like it. Mom told me I couldn't take ALL my toys, so I'll have to pick out a small selection to take.

Well, I'd better stop now and start packing!

No comments: