Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My first day of Skool


Last night I went to skool for the first time! We went in the car and I rode in my crate because mom had to go in first without me to get all the paperwork done. I was really kinda tired because I had a haircut that day too. But once I saw all the other dogs, I forgot all about being tired!

I met a lot of new friends but mom didn't take any pictures yet. I'm going to give you a picture of Mocha, my new labradoodle friend. Her mom is Bonnie, and she and mom used to go on therapy dog visits together. I thought Mocha was real nice, and we had several nice chats during the evening. She's really pretty cute too, even if she is bigger than me already.

We learned "Sit" (which I already knew) and "By me" (which I don't really get yet) and "watch me". Mom got homework for us to do too, and I think this is going to be fun because there are TREETS involved! I can't wait to do our homework!

No comments: