Sunday, September 7, 2008

My favorite Vet Tech


I thought you would like to see a photo of me with my favorite vet tech! Her name is Jovin, and she just goes wild when I come to the clinic! She thinks I am very very outstandingly cute, especially when I wear clothes or hats or stuff. I have my cowboy hat on here, and a cute yellow and grey T-shirt that John and Mary gave me when they were here visiting. I'm afraid I'm going to out-grow it soon. Anyway, on this day we went to the vet to get more shots. I got my rabies shot that day, so I was finally done with House Arrest. See, Docker Russman was afraid for me to go out much in case I'd get parvo or one of those nasty bugs, so mom only took me on car rides for a while. I liked going to Sonic the best! Dad would order me a cup of ice and that was really cool!
Anyway, Jovan always carries me around the hospital and shows me off to all the folks that work there. They think I'm pretty cute too. I know my mom was worried about me being gone so long, but she said it was ok because I was learning to be a therapy dog. And I know Jovin won't let anything happen to me while she is showing me around! She always lets me give her lots of kisses and sometimes I even get a little treet.

No comments: