Thursday, September 11, 2008

My favorite Docker

Today we went to see my favorite docker, Dr. Shirley Russman! She loves me a lot too. Jovin was there and we had a nice visit also. Docker Russman is watching my teeth, and they are all still puppy teeth--nice and sharp! She thinks I should be getting newer, bigger, duller ones soon.

She also was a little worried about my heart cuz it was having a murmur when I was there the first time. Each time I go back it gets less and less, and last time and today she couldn't hear it at all! She even had another docker listen to me too, and she didn't hear it either. So I'm very happy about that, and mom is too.


They messed around with some stinky stuff and my bottom feels better now, so I'm not sure what happened there. I'm pretty sure I don't want to know!


Afterwards, mom and I went shopping a little, and we stopped for gas and she made me get out to pee, since I'll have to do that on our trip coming up. I have a nice harness that I wear in the car and it keeps me from moving around too much. I don't mind wearing it. Anyway I guess I'd better get busy packing.

No comments: