Thursday, October 14, 2010

You want me to WHAT?


Well, the other day, Daddy was telling me that sometimes, at werk, they get a phone call and they have to go to the docker and pee in a cup. He said they were just "ran-dumb" but I don't really know what that means. He said that it's cuz the bosses want to make sure they haven't gotten ahold of something bad. (I wonder if he eats kleenex too?)

Guess what! It happened to ME! My number came up!

I just got home from my annual visit to my favorite docker. She didn't make me take any shots, but they stuck me with a needle to get blood to check it, and then she tole my mom to make me PEE IN A CUP!

So I started thinkin' about Daddy and how people at his werk have to pee in a cup. Now I'm scared I'll lose my license to do pet therapy! I hope it turns out ok.

PS. I sent an email to Daddy at werk, and he said I'd better just go ahead and do it. He said I could lose my license if I refused!

No comments: