Thursday, November 20, 2008

Graduated from Puppy Class!


Well, it's been a while since I had time to post any news. Mom and I took a puppy class at Sandia Dog Obedience Club, and Dede was our teecher. She is a wonderful teecher and I learned a lot. I met some nice friends there too, like Mocha. When we graduated, Dede gave me a really nice cookie with my Diploma. I like Dede, and I know that Andy liked her too, cuz she taught puppy class when he took it too!

Dede is also a therapy dog person, and she has Rottweilers mostly. I hope I get to see her when I get to be a therapy dog. She will probably be a tester when I take my test! Mom and I have to work more on obedience and I have to grow up more before I can take the test. But mom says I do really well with new people and I'm gentle and sweet. I think it's going to be fun to be a therapy dog someday.

No comments: